Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
TULELAKE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
April 8, 2013 8:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call.
2. Public comment period.
3. Consent Calendar:
a. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting dated March 11, 2013.
b. Approval of Collector and Treasurerís Report dated March 2013.
c. Approval of Warrant List #2013-3.
d. Approval of December 2012 Operating Expenses.
e. Personnel & Salary Schedule #2013-5.
4. Update on Water Operations.
5. Groundwater Pumping for Malin and Shasta View Irrigation Districts.
6. Annual KWUA Meeting April 11, 2013 at 5:30 p.m.
7. Approve Replacement of 2000 Bush Hog Mower.
8. Update on Groundwater Management Plan.
9. Progress Reports:
d. Assistant Managerís Report
10. Closed Session Personnel: Pursuant to Section 54957.6 Employee Performance Evaluation.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING MAY CALL THIS OFFICE (530 667-2249) BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 4:30 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Page Updated: Monday April 08, 2013 02:14 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2012, All Rights Reserved