Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
TULELAKE IRRIGATION DISTRICT
REGULAR BOARD MEETING
July 13, 2015 8:00 p.m.
1. Call to Order and Roll Call.
2. Public comment period.
3. Consent Calendar:
a. Approval of Minutes of the Regular Board Meeting dated June 8, 2015.
b. Approval of Collector and Treasurerís Report dated June 2015.
c. Approval of Warrant List #2015-6.
d. Operating Expenses dated May 2015.
e. Personnel and Salary Schedule #2015-8.
4. Update Water Operations and KWAPA.
5. Adjudication JPA Checking Account.
6. Status of Takings Case.
7. Approve Support of Refuge Conservation Plan Law Suit.
8. District Policy on Watering Ditchbanks.
9. AB 386.
10. Approve Repairs to 313 Mobile Excavator.
11. Approve Repairs to Well 14.
12. Progress Reports:
d. Assistant Managerís Report
13. Closed Session - Personnel: Pursuant to Section 54957.6 Employee Performance Evaluation.
INDIVIDUALS REQUIRING SPECIAL ASSISTANCE TO ATTEND THIS MEETING MAY CALL THIS OFFICE (530 667-2249) BETWEEN 8:00 A.M. AND 4:30 P.M. MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Page Updated: Monday July 13, 2015 03:01 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2015, All Rights Reserved