Registering for the Western Land Use Conference

Time is running short to register for this very informative land use conference.  If you are planning on attending but can't get a registration form in the mail soon, please call Kathy Van Tuly, PFUSA Grange Secretary at 541-857-0678 or email her at so she can reserve your spot.

For  registration forms, please copy, paste, and print out  the one posted on the other link or:

If you live in Klamath Falls, registration forms are available at the following locations:

American Feed on Washburn Way

Big R on South Sixth Street

JW Kerns on Hwy 39

The Klamath County Chamber of Commerce office on Main Street

Klamath Water Users Association office on South Sixth Street

The Klamath Irrigation District office on KID Lane

Klamath Community College, 7390 South Sixth Street

If you live in Merrill, Malin, or Tulelake, registration forms are available at the following locations:

Floyd A. Boyd on Hwy 39

Basin Fertilizer & Chemicals on Malone Road

Tulelake Irrigation District office on Havlina Road

Westside Grocery - Stateline Road