Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
Joint Meeting of Klamath County Commissioners and Siskiyou Board of Supervisors
KLAMATH COUNTY COMMISSIONERS E-MAIL ADDRESS "BOCC@KLAMATHCOUNTY.ORG". KLAMATH COUNTY WEB SITE WWW.KLAMATHCOUNTY.ORG NOTE: ALL ITEMS COVERED UNDER ORS 294.250 ARE POSTED AT THE COMMISSIONERS’ OFFICE; COPIES OF PROCEEDINGS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE COMMISSIONERS’ OFFICE. IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT, THOSE REQUIRING ACCOMMODATIONS FOR THIS MEETING SHOULD NOTIFY THE CLERK OF THE BOARD'S OFFICE 48 HOURS PRIOR TO THE MEETING AT (530) 842.8081, OR TOLL FREE AT 1.888.854.2000, EXT. 8081. Klamath County Board of Commissioners 305 Main Street, 2nd Floor – Klamath Falls, OR 97601 | 541-883-5100 | email@example.com
April 30, 2014
KLAMATH COUNTY COMMISSIONERS II
NOTICE OF JOINT SPECIAL MEETING IIII
05/05/14 1:00 P.M. //:..
*** PLEASE NOTE START TIME AND LOCATION ***
MAY 5, 2014
THIS MEETING WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE
BUTTE VALLEY COMMUNITY CENTER
52900 HIGHWAY 97, DORRIS CA 96023
1. 1:00 P.M. - FLAG SALUTE
2. 1:00 P.M. - BOARD OF SUPERVISORS REQUESTS
A.BOARD OF SUPERVISORS - JOINT MEETING WITH KLAMATH COUNTY BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS
1. Introductions and overview of purposes of meeting.
2. Update on developments regarding Klamath Basin water and hydroelectric issues since September 30, 2013, joint meeting.
3. Review Upper Basin Comprehensive Agreement and its requirement for dam removal.
4. Discussion and possible approval of a joint Klamath-Siskiyou letter to Congressional representatives.
5. Review mercury listings for Iron Gate Reservoir and Copco Lake and risks of mercury mobilization with dam removal.
6. Review Klamath-Siskiyou objectives in opposing dam removal proposals and developing alternative solutions.
7. Discussion regarding other issues of joint concern to Klamath and Siskiyou Counties and possible agenda items for future meetings.
8. Public comment opportunity.
9. Discussion and possible action to provide direction to staff on any action items.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Page Updated: Sunday May 04, 2014 07:54 PM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2014, All Rights Reserved