Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
Interested Partiesfive public meetings during the review period for the draft suction dredge regulations and Draft Supplemental EIR. More details will be forthcoming as we continue our planning. For now, I want to share this information so you may make plans to attend.
The public meeting schedule is as follows:
* Wednesday, January 26, 2011: Santa Clarita: Residence Inn by Marriott - 25320 The Old Road, Santa Clarita, CA 91381
* Thursday, January 27, 2011: Fresno: CA Retired Teachers Association - 3930 East Saginaw Way, Fresno, CA 93726
* Tuesday, February 1, 2011: Sacramento: City of West Sacramento Galleria - 1110 West Capitol Ave., Sacramento, CA. 95691
* Wednesday, February 2, 2011: Redding: Shasta Senior Nutrition Program - 100 Mercy Oaks Drive, Redding, CA 96003
* Thursday, February 3, 2011: Yreka: Miner's Inn - 122 E. Miner Street, Yreka, CA 96097
All meetings will start at 5 pm and run no later than 10 pm.
Environmental Program Manager
California Department of Fish and Game
601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Page Updated: Friday December 17, 2010 03:03 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2010, All Rights Reserved