Time to Take Action
Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.

Crop Disaster Program deadline nearing

This program is separate from any other previously made for 2001 losses including crop insurance and Noninsured Crop Disaster Assistance Program payments. If crop losses were previously paid under NAP, the county FSA office will have that information on file. For other losses bring in production evidence for 2001 and insurance paperwork.

The Klamath County Farm Service Agency office is located at 2316 S. Sixth St. Suite C, Klamath Falls. Phone 883-6924 for more information.





Page Updated: Thursday May 07, 2009 09:14 AM  Pacific

Copyright klamathbasincrisis.org, 2005, All Rights Reserved