Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
Sent to KBC from Frank Tallerico, Yreka 2/6/11
From the Living Bible. 1 Peter verses 3-7
3. All honor to God, the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ; for it is His boundless mercy that has given us the privilege of being born again, so that we are now members of God's own family. Now we live in the eternal hope because Christ rose from the dead.
4. And God has reserved for His children the priceless gift of eternal life; it is kept in heaven for you, pure and undefiled, beyond the reach of change and decay.
5. And God, in His mighty power, will make sure that you get there safely to receive it, because you are trusting Him. It will be yours in that coming last day for all to see.
6. So be truly glad! There is wonderful joy ahead, even though the going is rough for a while down here.
7. These trials are only to test your faith, to see whether or not it is strong and pure. It is being tested as fire tests gold and purifies it, and your faith is far more precious to God than mere gold; so if your faith remains strong after being tried in the test tube of firey trials, it will bring you much praise and glory and honor on the day of His return.
Page Updated: Saturday February 05, 2011 11:51 PM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2010, All Rights Reserved