Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
Sent from Frank Tallerico, Yreka, to KBC for July 31, 2011
Psalm 40 :1-5 NKJ
Written by King David to the Musician.
Faith Persevering in Trial
1. I wait patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, and heard my cry:
2. He also brought me up out of a horrible pit. Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, and established my steps.
3. He has put a new song in my mouth, Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, and will trust in the LORD.
4. Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, And does not respect the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies.
5. Many, O LORD my God, are Your wonderful works which You have done; And your thoughts toward us cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.
Page Updated: Saturday July 30, 2011 11:36 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2011, All Rights Reserved