Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
5/29/11 sent to KBC News from Frank Tallerico.
The Bible verses for this week winds down Chapter 11 of Hebrews, IT'S ALL ABOUT FAITH. Faith is what we must rely upon today more than ever. Our Faith is what keeps us going through this difficult times we experiencing in our personal lives, our region and our country.
NKJ Hebrews 11:30-40
By Faith They Overcame
30. By faith the walls of Jericho fell down after they were encircled for seven days.
31. By faith the harlot, Rahab, did not perish with those who did not believe, when she had received the spies with peace.
32. And what more shall I say, for the time would fail me to tell of Gideon and Barak and Samson and Jephthah, and also of David and Samuel and the prophets.
33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, worked righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
34. quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out weakness were made strong, became valiant in battle, turned to fight armies of the aliens.
35. Women received their dead raised to life again.
Other were tortured, not accepting deliverance, that they might obtain a better resurrection.
36. Still others had trials of mockings and scourgings, yes, and of chains and imprisonment.
37. They were stoned, they were sawn in two, were tempted, were slain with the sword.
they wandered about in sheepskins, and goatskins, being destitute, afflicted, tormented--
38 of whom the world was not worthy. They wandered in the deserts and mountains, in dens and caves of the earth.
39. And all of these, having obtained a good testimony through faith, did not receive the promise,
40. God having provided something better for us, that they should not be made perfect apart from us.
Page Updated: Sunday May 29, 2011 03:16 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2011, All Rights Reserved