Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
5/1/11 sent by Frank Tallerico, Yreka
FAITH, This week's Bible verse are from Hebrews 11:8-12 NKJ
8. By faith, Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to the place which he would receive as an inheritance. And he went out not knowing where he was going.
9. By faith he dwelt in the land of promise as in a foreign country, dwelling in tents with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise;
10. for he waited for the city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
11. By faith Sarah herself also received strength to conceive seed and she bore a child when she was past age, because she judged Him faithful who had promised.
12. Therefore, from one man, and him as good as dead, were born as many as the stars of the sky in multitude innumerable as the sand which is by the seashore.
Page Updated: Sunday May 01, 2011 02:17 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2011, All Rights Reserved