Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
Sent by Frank Tallerico for January 15, 2012
The New King James; Ephesians 1:15-23
Prayer for Spiritual Wisdom
15. Therefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love for all the saints,
16. do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17. that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and the revelation in the knowledge of Him,
18. the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints,
19. and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power
20. which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places,
21. far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.
22. And He put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be head over all things to the church,
23. which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all.
Page Updated: Sunday January 15, 2012 03:25 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2011, All Rights Reserved