Our Klamath Basin Water Crisis
Upholding rural Americans' rights to grow food,
own property, and caretake our wildlife and natural resources.
Mark 1:1-11NKJ, sent by Frank Tallerico 3/24/13
The Triumphant Entry into Jerusalem
1. Now when they drew near Jerusalem, to Bethphage and Bethany, at the Mount of Olives, He sent two of his disciples;
2. and He said to them, "Go into the village opposite you; and as soon as you have entered it you will find a colt tied, on which no one has sat. Loose
it and bring it
3. And if anyone says to you, "Why are you doing this?" say, "The Lord has need of it," and immediately he will send it here."
4. So they went their way and found the colt tied by the door outside on the street, and they loosed it.
5. But some of those who stood there said to then, "What are you doing, loosing the colt?"
6. And they spoke to them just as Jesus had commanded. So they let them go.
7. Then they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their clothes on it, and He sat on it.
8. And many spread their clothes on the road, and others cut down leafy branches from the trees and spread them on the road.
9. Then those who went before and those who followed cried out, saying"
"Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord!"
10. Blessed is the kingdom of our father David that comes in the name of the Lord! "Hosanna!"
11. And Jesus went into Jerusalem and into the temple. So when He had looked around at all things, as the hour was already late, He went out to
Bethany with the twelve.
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. section 107, any copyrighted material herein is distributed without profit or payment to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving this information for non-profit research and educational purposes only. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
Page Updated: Sunday March 24, 2013 01:36 AM Pacific
Copyright © klamathbasincrisis.org, 2001 - 2012, All Rights Reserved