Proverbs 3:3-6 NKJ sent by Frank Tallerico 6/23/12
3. Let not mercy and truth forsake you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart,
4. And so find favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man,
5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;
6. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
Bible Verse from Frank Tallerico 6/17/12, Psalm 34:4-67NKJ: I sought the Lord, and He heard me, and delivered me from all of my fears. 5. They looked to Him and were radiant, and their faces were not ashamed. 6. This poor man cried out, and the Lord head him, and saved him out of all his troubles. 7. The angel of the Lord encamps all around those who fear Him and delivers them.
6/3/12 - Psalms 121: 1 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. 2 My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. 3 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. 4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand. 6 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. 7 The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. 8 The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.James 1:16-18. New King James, sent from Frank Tallerico: "16. Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. 17. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 18. Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures."
5/20/12, Bible verses sent from Frank Tallerico: James 1:2-6 NKJ Profiting from Trials 2. My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into trials, 3. knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4. But let patience have a perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
Isaiah 25:3-5, sent by Frank Tallerico: "3. Therefore, the strong people will glorify You; the city of the terrible nations will fear you. 4. For you have been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm. 5. You will reduce the noise of the aliens, as heat in a dry place; as heat in the shadow of a cloud, the song of the terrible ones will be diminished."
5/6/12: Deuteronomy 32:1-4
1. Give ear, O heavens, and I will speak, and hear O earth, the words of my mouth.
2. Let my teaching drop as the rain, my speech distill as the dew, as raindrops on the tender herb, and showers on the grass.
3. For I proclaim the name of the Lord; Ascribe greatness to our God.
4. He is the Rock, His work is perfect; for all His ways are justice, a God of truth and without injustice; righteous and upright is He.
Proverbs 3:13-15, sent from Frank Tallerico 4/29/12: 13. Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding, 14. For her proceeds are better than profits of silver, and her gain than fine gold. 15. She is more precious than rubies, and all things you can desire cannot compare to her.
4/22/12, sent by Frank Tallerico, Proverbs 3:3-8 - 3. "Never forget to be truthful and kind. Hold these virtues tightly. Write them deep within your heart. 4&5. If you want favor with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgment and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don't ever trust yourself. 6. In everything you do, put God first, and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success. 7&8. Don't be conceited, sure of your own wisdom. Instead, trust and reverence the Lord, and turn your back on evil; when you do that, then you will be given renewed health and vitality."
4/15/12 - Psalm 91:1-6 New King James, sent by Frank Tallerico:
Safety of abiding in the the Presence of God
1. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say of the Lord, "He is my refuge and my fortress, My God, in Him I will trust."
3. Surely He shall deliver you from the snare of the fowler and from the perilous pestilence.
4. He shall cover you with with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; His truth shall be your shield and buckler
5. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night. nor the arrow the flies by day,
6. Nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that lays waste at noonday.
April 8, 2012, Resurrection Sunday, sent by Frank Tallerico
Hebrews 13:5 New King James: "Let you conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as have. For He Himself has said, 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' So we may boldly say: 'The Lord is my Helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?' Sent from Frank Tallerico 4/1/12
The Full Armor of God, Ephesans 6: 13-18, sent from Susan Marshall for 3/25/12
3/18/12 - sent from Frank Tallerico: Galatians 6:6-9. 6. Let him who is taught the word share in all good things with him who teaches. 7. Do not be deceived, God is not mocked, for whatever a man sows, that he shall reap. 8. For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption, but he who sows to the Spirit will of Spirit reap everlasting life. 9. And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart.
Sent from Frank Tallerico: Bible verse for the coming week are from Isaiah. 40:28-31, "28. Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable. 29. He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. 30. Even youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall. 31. But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength, they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."
3/4/12 sent from Frank Tallerico: Hebrews 4:12-13 New King James "12. For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than a two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 13. And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account."
Genesis 47:13-27, recent Virginia church service, stimulus sermon, sent to KBC from Frank Tallerico 2/26/12
For 2/19/12, sent from Frank Tallerico: Galatians 6:7-9 The Living Bible
7. Don't be mislead, remember that you can't ignore God and get away with it; a man will always reap just the kind of crop he sows!
8. If he sows to please his own wrong desires, he will be planting seeds of evil and he will surely reap a harvest of spiritual decay and death; but if he plants the good things of the Spirit, he will reap the everlasting life the Holy Spirit gives him.
9. And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't get discouraged and give up.
Sent by Frank Tallerico for Sunday 2/5/12. New King James, Deuteronomy 8:11 - Beware that you do not forget the Lord your God by not keeping His commandments, His judgments, and His statutes which I command you today
Submitted by Frank Tallerico for Sunday 1/29: Deuteronomy 8:6-10 New King James: Remember the Lord Your God
6. Therefore you shall keep the commandments of the Lord you God, to walk in His ways and to fear Him. 7, For the Lord your God is bringing you into a good land of brooks of water, of fountains and springs, that out of the valleys and hills, 8. land of wheat and barley, of vines and fig trees and pomegranates, a land of olive oil and honey, 9. a land in which you will eat bread without scarcity, in which you will lack nothing, a land whose stones are iron and out of whose hills you can dig copper.10. When you have eaten and are full, then you shall bless the Lord your God for the good land which He has given you.
1/22/12 - Sent from Frank Tallerico: Ephesians 6:10-13, The Whole Armor of God. 10. Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 11. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 13. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Ephesians 1:15-23 Prayer for Spiritual Wisdom
12/25/11 -Luke 2:8-14. The Angels Announce Jesus to the Shepherds: 8. Now there were in the same country Shepherds living out in the fields, keeping watch over their flocks by night. 9. And behold, an angel of the Lord stood before them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were greatly afraid. 10. Then the angel said to them, Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people. 11. For there is born to you this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12. And this will be the sign to you; You will find a Babe wrapped in swaddling cloths, lying in a manger. 13. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of heavenly host praising God saying; 14. Glory to God in the highest, And on earth peace, good will toward men!"
Sent by Frank Tallerico
* Thank you Frank Tallerico for sending these weekly scriptures. Lets pray for Frank this week as he has been faithful to God and to us.
New King James, James 1:12-18
Loving God Under Trials
12. Blessed is the man who endures temptation; for when he has been approved, he will receive the crown of life which the Lord has promised to those who love him.
13. Let no one say when he is tempted, "I am tempted by God", for God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does He Himself tempt anyone.
14. But each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed.
15. Then, when desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, brings forth death.
16. Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.
17. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow or turning,
18. Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.
Sent from Frank Tallerico:
HOPE: We have an inheritance reserved in heaven, a living hope through the resurrection of Christ from the dead. 1:3-5
PEACE: We will love life and see good days if we turn from evil and do good and if we seek peace, for the Lord watches over the righteous and hears their prayers. 3:10-12
JOY: We have inexpressible joy even though we have trials because our faith is the salvation of our souls. 1:6-9
LOVE: We can love on another with pure heart because we have been born again through the Word of God which lives and abides forever. 1:22-23
1st Chronicles 16:1-3, sent by Frank Tallerico for 11/20/11
2 Chronicles 12-16 - 12. One night the Lord appeared to Solomon and told him, "I have heard your prayer and have chosen this Temple as the place where I want you to sacrifice to me." 13. If I shut up the heavens so that there is no rain, of if I command the locust to eat up all of your crops, or if I send an epidemic among you, 14. then if my people will humble themselves and pray, and search for me, and turn from their wicked ways, I will hear them from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land.
Bible Verses for Nov. 6, 2011 are taken from Hebrews 4:14-16, sent from Frank Tallerico:
Our Compassionate High Priest
14. Seeing that we have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession,
15. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.
16. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
2 Corinthians 4:7-9: Cast Down but Unconquered. 7. But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that excellence of the power may be God and not of us. 8. We are hard pressed on every side, yet not crushed, we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9. Persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down but not destroyed.
New King James, 30:27-28. "27. Behold, the name of the Lord comes from afar, burning with His anger, and His burden is heavy; His lips are full of indignation, and His tongue like a devouring fire. 28. His breath is like an overflowing stream, which reaches up to the neck, to sift the nations with the sieve of futility; and there shall be a bridle in the jaws of the people, causing them to err." Also graph of Coal Fire grid rate.
Sunday prayer page sent from Frank Tallerico 9/25/11
Sunday message sent by Frank Tallerico 9/18/11
|Sunday prayer sent from Frank Tallerico|
Sent from Frank Tallerico Aug. 28, 2011. Psalm 43 Verse 5: Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in GOD; for I shall still praise Him, the help of my countenance and my GOD.
Psalm 50 verses 16-21 for 8/7/11.
7/17/11: Galatians 6:7-10.
7. Don't be mislead; remember that you can't ignore God and get away with it, a man will always reap just the kind of crop he sows!
8 If he sows to please his own wrong desires, he will surely reap a harvest of spiritual decay and death; but if he plants the good things of the Spirit, he will reap the everlasting life which the Holy Spirit gives him.
9. And let us not get tired of doing what is right, for after a while we will reap a harvest of blessing if we don't get discouraged and give up
10. That's why whenever we can we should always be kind to everyone, and especially to our Christian brothers.
Sent to KBC from Frank Tallerico: From the New King James Version Romans 15:7-13 Glorify God Together 7. Therefore, receive one another, just as Christ also received us; to the glory of God. 8. Now I say that Jesus Christ has become a servant to the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made to the fathers, 9. and that the Gentiles might glorify God for His mercy, as it is written: "For this reason I will confess to you among the Gentiles, and sing to Your name." 10. And again He says, "Rejoice, O Gentiles with His people." 11. And again: "Praise the Lord, all the Gentiles! Laud Him, all you peoples." 12. And again Isaiah, says: "There shall be a root of Jesse; And He who shall rise to reign over the Gentiles, in Him the Gentiles shall have hope." 13. Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Sent to KBC from Frank Tallerico for July 3, 2011:
This week's Bible verses are from Proverbs, Chapter 3:3-6. NKJ
3, Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind then around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart.
4. And so find favor and high esteem in the sight of God and man.
5. Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding;
6. In all of your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.
23. Then Jesus said to his disciples, "It is almost impossible for a rich man to get into the Kingdom of Heaven.
24. I say it again it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God!"
25. This remark confounded the disciples. "Then who in the world can be saved?"
26. Jesus looked at then intently and said, "Humanly speaking no one. But with God, everything is possible."
For Sunday June 12, 2011,
sent by Frank Tallerico,
Joshua 24:13-15 NKJ "13. I have given you a land for which you did not labor, and cities which you did not build, and you dwell in them; you eat of the vineyards and olive groves which you did not plant. 14. Now therefore, fear the LORD, serve Him in sincerity and truth, and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the River and in Egypt,. Serve the LORD. 15. And if it seems evil to you to serve the LORD, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."
For Sunday June 5, 2011 from Frank Tallerico: Bible verse is taken from, I Promise You Published by Joyce Meyers Ministries. Faith and Hope, page 23. Romans 12:13: "May the God of your hope so fill you with all joy and peace in believing (through the experience of your faith) that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound and be overflowing (bubbling over) with hope."
The Bible verses for this week winds down Chapter 11 of Hebrews, IT'S ALL ABOUT FAITH. sent to KBC News by Frank Tallerico 5/29/11
May 21, 2011 by Frank Tallerico, Yreka, for KBC. "This week's lesson continues in Chapter 11 of Hebrews which is all about Faith."
scripture sent by Frank Tallerico,
Yreka: 5/15/11 - Continuing in Hebrews,
Chapter 11 deals with faith. It is
fitting that we continue to have faith
in our Lord. Do not give up for by
faith we are saved. Hebrews 11:17-22 NKJ
The Faith of the Patriarchs 17. By faith Abraham, when he was tested, offered up Isaac, and he who had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, 18. of whom it was said, "In Isaac your seed shall be called," 19. concluding that God was able to raise him up even from the dead, from which he also received him in a figurative sense. 20. By faith Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come. 21. By faith, Jacob when he wads dying, blessed each of the sons of Joseph, and worshiped, leaning on the top of his staff. 22. By faith, Joseph, when he was dying, made mention of the departure of the children of Israel, and gave instructions concerning his bones.
Verses for the week of May 8th continues with FAITH from Hebrew 11.
"We, as Christians, must put our faith in Christ in order to
deal with what is going on in the world that we live in. We
must have a personal relationship with the Lord to carry us through
these very difficult times. He is always there for us, He wants to
hear from us, all we have to do is listen for his small voice.
From the KJV Chapter 11:13-16 The Heavenly Hope: 13. These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off were assured of them, embraced them and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. 14. For those who say such things declare plainly that they seek a homeland.15. And truly if they had called to mind that country from which they had come out, they would have had opportunity to return. 16. But now they desire a better, that is, a heavenly country. Therefore, God is not ashamed to be called their God, for He has prepared a city for them."
FAITH, This week's Bible verse are from Hebrews 11:8-12, sent by Frank Tallerico, Yreka 5/1/11
< video. Mercy Chefs head south. Gary LeBlanc is taking Mercy 1 kitchen to feed those who faced devastating tornadoes in Georgia and Alabama yesterday. Length: 0:40. See www.mercychefs.com . (KBC NOTE: This group is presently in the south feeding those who lost their homes and loved ones and their entire communities in tornadoes. Mercy Chefs needs your prayers, and funds if you are able. Please share their ministry needs with those who will join us in prayer for the victims and for God’s servants who are feeding them.)
Alive sung by Dolly Parton.
Easter Message from Frank Tallerico: "I am asking KBC readers to ... read Luke 24:1-12. The Resurrection. For we Christians these verses assure us that our life after death is to be eternally with the lord. You can also read Mathew 28-18, Mark 16:1-8, John:1-10." 4/24/11
Faith 1, sent by Frank Tallerico for Sunday April 10, 2011, Hebrews 1, 1-7.
22. "let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and
3/20/11 - Sunday verse sent to KBC by Frank Tallerico: New King James, Isaiah 30:27-31
27. Why do you Say Oh Jacob, And speak of Israel;
My way is hidden from the Lord, And my just claim is passed over by my God?
28. Have you not known? Have you not heard? The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth, neither faints nor is weary. His understanding is unsearchable.
29. He gives power to the weak, And to those who have no might He increases strength.
30. Even the youths shall faint and be weary. And the young men shall utterly fall.
31.But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles,They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not be faint.
Sunday's Bible Verses sent to KBC by Frank Tallerico, taken from Romans 15:1-6. The New King James.
1; We then who are strong ought to bear with the scruples of the weak, and not to please ourselves.
2. Let each of us please his neighbor for his good, leading to edification.
3. For even Christ did not please Himself; but as it is written, "The reproaches of those who reproached you feel on Me."
4. For what ever things were written before were written for our learning, that we through the patience and comfort of the Scriptures might have hope.
5. Now may the God of patience and comfort grant you to be like-minded toward one another, according to Christ Jesus,
6. that you may be with one mind and one mouth glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus ChristFor Sunday Feb. 27, from Frank Tallerico:
Psalm 111:10 The Living Bible - Wisdom
"How can men be wise? The only way to begin is by reverence for God. For growth in wisdom comes from obeying His laws. Praise His name forever."
1 Peter verses 3-7, sent to KBC from Frank Tallerico 2/6/11
1/6/11 - 1 Peter verses 3-7
1/30/11 From Frank Tallerico for Sunday:
Philippians 4:4-6 NKJ.
4. Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I say, rejoice.
5. Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is at hand.
6. Be anxious for nothing, but in everything be in prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God; and and the peace of God, which surpasses al understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Verses sent from Frank Tallerico:
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 New King James Version
3. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and the God of comfort,
4. Who comforts us in all of our tribulation that we may be able to comfort those who are in trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
5. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us so our consolation also abounds through Christ.
verses from Frank Tallerico 1/9/11:
Proverbs 3:5-8: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your path. Do not be wise in your own eyes; Fear the Lord and depart from evil. It will be health to your flesh, And strength to your bones.
Psalm 77, sent by Frank Tallerico 1/1/11. "Psalm 77 chronicles the lament of a person in distress who felt as if God no longer cared"
This week's verses are taken from Luke 2:8-14, sent by Frank Tallerico: the story of Jesus' birth. 12/24/10
This weeks Bible verses sent by Frank Tallerico, 12/19/10
To KBC readers from Frank
Tallerico for Sunday Dec 5:
ISAIAH 9:6 - "For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; and the government will be upon His shoulder. And His Name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty, God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace."
Frank also sent the following card to share with you:
10/31/10 Revelations 3:8
For Sunday 10/24/10 sent by Frank Tallerico Psalms 119 9-16
This Sunday's Bible Verses are taken from the Psalms, Psalm 199, submitted to KBC by Frank Tallerico, Yreka 10/3/10
For Sunday 10/24/10 sent by Frank Tallerico Psalms 119 9-16
Justification by Faith, Sunday's Bible verse sent to KBC by Frank Tallerico 9/25/10
Sunday 8/8/10 inspiration from Frank Tallerico, Yreka: "Working for God on earth doesn't pay much. . But His retirement plan is out of this world.."
Sunday's scripture sent to KBC by Frank Tallerico 7/25/10
Psalm 140: 6-13 taken from the Living Bible, sent to KBC by Frank Tallerico for Sunday July 11, 2010:
Rom 8:16 "The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God." Before the Messiah, in the Old Testament, the only ones to be called the children of God were angels (including fallen angels) and Adam. All other humans were sons of Adam.
Father's Day verses Luke 15:12, 6/20/10
Psalm 23 God bless you mothers on Mother's Day!
John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."
Sunday Bible verse, "...in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33
Bible lesson #3 today, The Order of our Prayers, 1/24/10, Restore America.
Sundays Bible lesson 1/24/10, Proverbs 11:12 - "He who is devoid of wisdom despises his neighbor, but a man of understanding holds his peace." (KBC NOTE - could this mean stealing your neighbor's water and not letting him have a seat, a voice, at the negotiation table?)
Psalm that had a profound impact on me, Psalm 91, by Dave Crane 12/13/09. "I especially remember a situation when we were caught between a war between two countries, and would listen for planes that would fly over our college campus and have to turn out the lights and take refuge under our beds, since they tried several times to take out the nearby hydroelectric dam. I especially remember thinking of the "terror of night" as I could hear the planes overhead."
When God Opposes The Shepherds, Restore America 10/18/09
10/18/09 1 Corinthians 13 - Love1If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. 2If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.
4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
8Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. 11When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 12Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.
13And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.